Thursday, March 1, 2012

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward


-Boys on Pinterest. I’m still trying to figure this one out.

-Accidently retweeing a tweet you are reading…still have no clue how to remove tweets (which is probably another “awkward” because I’m sure it’s super easy).

-The FB status in which I used the word “their” as “they’re.” Yes I know the difference! I caught the error myself after it was too late. So to all you “perfect people” who post long blog/status/tweet rants about using proper grammar…I apologize. Sometimes I just get too excited on facebook and I forget to proof read.

-I sing. All the time. In the car. In the living room. Outside. In my head. While folding laundry…and I ALWAYS (every-single-day) sing in the shower (who doesn’t?). It became awkward when my neighbor banged on the wall just as I was about to hit the high note in “Someone like you” from Jekyll and Hyde. You mean you’re not enjoying my private concert? Well next time you’re screaming at your kid, or doing ahem *it* I think a private concert might be just what you need.

Awesome

-All the cuddling, kissing and holding I’m going to do this weekend. I’m staying with my baby niece and her momma (Autumn). "We’re the three best friends that anybody could have!" ...name that tune.

-I also get to see several of my long lost sorority sisters this weekend. See what happens when people throw baby showers! Flocks of women congregate over hair bows and tutus! Yay! I love both of those things!

-This blog post.

-The high today is 79! That’s almost 80! Which is practically summer! Which means I get to wear different cloths that haven’t seen the light of day in 6 months!

6 comments:

  1. There are men on pinterest? Why?? And also all you have to do is check or tap the little trash can to delete your tweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog via Feeding My Temple! Love love love!!

    New follower (:
    xo
    Leigh Anne
    http://leighannehart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm soo glad to have you! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. LOL! I feel ya on the grammar thing. Grammar is not my strong suit, but I do know the difference between they're, their and there or your and you're. but i'm not perfect and I hate to proof read, ha. So, I forgive you :)

    ReplyDelete