Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Highlights


In no particular order.



1. At my book club sleepover on Friday we watched the movie “In Time.” Let’s just say that “In Time” was a waste of time! While I think the plot idea is brilliant (a world where “time” is the currency. People only live to be 25 and at that age they are given a free year. They can earn more time (like we earn a pay check). Some people are very rich and have millions of years and some are really poor and live day to day with the possibility of death always looming), the movie drug on and on and on and never captivated my attention. Side note, this movie had nothing to do with our book club, we just like watching movies.

2. Saturday, I ran into Jennifer from the Bachelor at the Norman Target! We passed her in the home section! I was soo excited! (For those of you who don’t keep up with that show, Jennifer went home last week. She ugly cried. It was terrible. I was really rooting for her) Anyway, she was with a SUPER hot guy! Wayyy cuter than Ben! It was very exciting and should have been #1 on this weekend highlight list!

3. Saturday evening I went to this amazing Italian restaurant called Benvenutis. I ordered a flight of wine; all three of those glasses equal one glass. Yum! Great way to try different wines without getting too giggly. The food was scrumptious!

4. Friday, at my book club sleepover, we chose our next book: Legend by Marie Lu. Go here for plot info.

5. Super Bowl party (not pictured because I had such a good time and completely forgot about the fact that I am a blogger and “a picture is worth a thousand words”) …I had a blast! I loved the halftime show and even more, I loved the food and company of friends.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I think I would have flipped out if I saw Jennifer!! I know it's dorky but being on The Bachelor is momentary celebrity-dom to me. That's sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did flip out! It was all I could talk about that night! It was awesome! I can't wait for tonights episode!

      Delete
  2. That's so cool you saw Jennifer!! And I'm so glad shes with someone else...good for her!!

    Have a good week!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete