Sunday, February 26, 2012

Somebody pinch me!

I’ve said this probably 565 times over the last couple of days but Thursday night was the BEST EVER.

I told you I went to the Thunder vs. Lakers game but I forgot to mention one little detail (I didn’t mention it because I had NO CLUE until right before!

I sat COURTSIDE!!





Close to Rob Lowe (the actor, from Brothers and Sisters, one of my favorite TV shows that was cancelled last year, I’m still mad, I think I’ll write ABC an email). Oh yeah back to Rob…

This guy:


He had a bunch of security that practically tackled me when I took this pic.

Apparently I was all over TV! (Well according to my Mom and Dad…but they have a lot of practice in picking me out of large crowds so who knows).

Also, I could practically touch the players:


Kevin Durant
Kobe Bryant

more Kobe

Rumble


A little game time action shots (brought to you via iPhone):








Before the game we enjoyed a complementary dinner in the courtside club, we also enjoyed dessert at halftime.

Cozy atmosphere
 It was a once in a lifetime experience that I will remember forever.

Oh yeah, this is what I wore:
dress: H&M, nude pumps: Kohls
And today...it's back to reality (watching the Oscars on my couch, in my tiny apartment, wearing an old sorority t-shirt, sipping on some sugar free hot chocolate).
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. AH so awesome you got to see Rob Lowe! I LOVED Brothers and Sisters (but the last season did get a little weird- Nora being knocked up when she got married NO WAY). But I loved it! Your seats look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were!! I'm still unsure if it was real or a dream! hehe

      Delete
  2. So awesome! I hope you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. ROB LOWE?!?! I adore him on Parks & Rec! Seriously, I would've stared at him all night and forgotten there was a game in front of me. Whoops :) Love your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! $12 at H&M :-) so I love it too! hehe

      Delete
  4. That's soooo cool! I would have been flipping out really embarrassingly so it's good I wasn't there with you. Glad you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm crazy jealous of you! So awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete