Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh please let it be true!!

Today, I stumbled upon some very exciting news!

I found out that one of my recent reads, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, is going to be made into a movie (well most likely, I don’t think it’s set in stone yet)!

The book was written by the Pioneer Woman, click here for my recap of the book.

It’s a wonderful love story and funny too!

I came across this tidbit of information while snooping around the internet…after further digging, I found this post written by the Pioneer Woman about the film. She mentions the possibility of Reese Witherspoon playing her!

You know how I love casting my books…so I thought for fun I would come up with my pick for Marlboro Man and the Pioneer Woman.

Although I love Reese Witherspoon, I’m not sure I would pick her for this role.

How about Natalie Portman? We know she can be hilarious from the movie “No Strings Attached.” I think she would make a perfect Pioneer Woman: city girl who’s career driven and extremely clumsy.



When I think of Marlboro Man, I think of someone who can take my breath away with one look (he does this in the book to Ree). The first man I thought of was Ryan Gosling.



Very capable of being passionate but still a gentleman, very dreamy…I wouldn’t mind looking at him for 90 minutes!

What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. If Natalie and Ryan are in this movie I will definitely watch it! They should totally hire you as a casting director!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the Pioneer Woman!! I would die of happiness if her book is made into a movie :) I still need to read that book, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan is EXACTLY how I picture a young Marlboro Man!

    ReplyDelete