Friday, February 24, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Hello!


Congratulations on surviving another week! I hope it wasn’t too crazy.

Well it’s Friday and as usual, we are linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

This week has been pretty good to me but as always, I am so thankful it’s the weekend. This weekend I am going to catch up on my DVR, visit my favorite salvage, walk up and down Ada main street and look at antiques. Also, I am going to experiment with the eyeliner I got in my Birchbox.

Here are my top five for the week:

ONE. I recently found out that Martha Stewart has an office line at Staples. I am so excited! I have been looking for some cute office storage that matches my new Pottery Barn bedding.



Source

I promise they match

$5 off coupon here


Snap shot of my desk.

TWO. This week I had breakfast for dinner. Yum! Always a favorite!


Omelet, toast with low sugar jelly, fresh strawberries.

THREE. I finally ordered the iPhone case I’ve been eyeballing from Pencil Shavings Studio.


Source

Mine is the one on the left (Imagine it with a “B” initial)

FOUR. I picked up the Sephora brush cleaner mentioned on Lauren’s blog. It worked wonders on my bushes and was extremely inexpensive.



Brush Cleaner

FIVE. I got this beautiful crossbody bag from Coach a few weeks ago. I love the neutral color and it is the perfect shape and size! (I used a gift card that I have been saving since graduation. Last May. Long overdue.)



Source

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good weekend!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for your new Coach! They are my addiction!! Much to my husband's dismay, of course! And I love your new bedding, those colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my bedding too hehe! Thanks!! It's okay to have a coach addiction :-) At least your husband will always know what to buy you!

      Delete
  3. that desk lamp is CAYYUUUUUTE!!! love when I get new office supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might go buy some more this weekend! You should check out her labels!!

      Delete
  4. I bought the brush cleaner too! Love it! I The coach back is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I seriously love EVERYTHING on here! Loooove the color of the bedding and the office stuff. Those iPhone cases are to die for. And that Coach bag? Yeah. Purse envy.

    Have a great weekend! New follower :)

    Cheers,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! and thanks for the follow! Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  6. That brush cleaner is such a good idea. I need to get some of that to hopefully salvage some of my brushes.

    ReplyDelete