Its Friday! You know what that means! Link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk!
Here’s my top 5:
1. Oklahoma Blogger’s night out last night was such a blast! I had no idea there were so many fabulous Bloggers in Oklahoma! Full BNO post coming soon!
4. In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I hung this wreath. It’s not meant for Valentine’s but I thought the pink roses fit the occasion.
|Pier1 spring 2011|
5. One of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes, burrito in a bowl. Only 5 points per serving! (4 servings)
- 2 cup(s) Chicken, broth, reduced sodium
- 16 oz Vegetables, mixed, frozen, unprepared
- 2 Tbsp Las Palmas Diced green chiles, mild variety, or other brand
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp Chili powder
- 1 medium Tortilla, flour, fat free, 6-inch, cut into thin strips (about 1⁄2 cup)
- 3 Tbsp Cilantro, raw, fresh, chopped
- Bring the broth and beans to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the mixed vegetables, chiles, garlic, and chili powder; return to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the flavors are blended and the vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Divide the soup evenly among 4 bowls. Top each bowl with about 2 tablespoons tortilla strips, 1 1⁄2 tablespoons each of cheese and sour cream, then a sprinkling of chopped cilantro. Enjoy!