Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five For Friday

Linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for H54F!

Photobucket

Also linking up with Poodle Poddles!




Here we go:

1. Six months ago I lost one of my diamond earrings.  They are very special to me, a gift from my Dad.  On Wednesday, February 1st, I found it!! It brought me to tears,what a great way to start the month! It was in my underwear drawer of all places! I have no clue how it got there but I am so happy to be reunited with them!



2. Graceling, a fantasy novel. I stared reading it on Sunday and had it finished by Wednesday. I couldn't put it down!

Post with my "cast list" coming soon!


3. I found a little boutique in Ada that sells my Bare Minerals makeup! One less trip to the city. This place keeps getting better and better!!

pictured below: all over face color, a little sun


Bare Minerals

4.  Remember the lamp I got at Canton? I finally replaced the broken shade! I picked up this burlap shade at Target! I love the way it looks with the wicker drawers.


Target

5. I'm an avid Vera Bradley collector! I am just swooning over their new print, Island Blooms (which by the way, my baby sister got the "vera" in this print for her birthday, it's taking every ounce of self control not to steal it from her). I'm crazy about the Get Carried Away Tote. So much room! So many pockets! The perfect overnight bag!


Vera Bradley

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love Vera, too!!


    http://mylivelymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for finding your missing earring! I love it when things randomly turn up when you thought they'd disappeared!

    Just dropping by from Hollie's #FF.
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat about finding the earring! Cute blog! :)

    http://altogetherlovelyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete