Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ghost Hunting

Today I went into a haunted building (well so I’m told…)

The building I’m referring to opened in 1947 and was a hospital. The Sugg Clinic closed in 1980 and was abandon for several years. Today it is used as an office building and headquarters for KCNP radio station.

After running an errand for work I was talked into taking a tour of the basement. The basement is an extremely scary place. I felt as though I was on an episode of Ghost Hunters. Half of the lights don’t work and there is dust all over everything. We used the flashlight app on our cell phones to get around. I swear the app illuminates the room to look just like night vision!

I took some snapshots with my phone…take a look!

Outside of the Sugg Clinic

The first thing I saw when I got off the elevator.  I'm not sure what purpose it served.



Broken clock, notice it stopped at midnight.

I hate that this picture is blurry! It is the door to the morgue!
This room is where they would dissect the bodies (or maybe embalm), there were drains in the floor.

It looks like a scene from the SAW movies! I was so scared!
Creepy hallway

This is a sign outside an exam room.

I was petrified the entire time, convinced that at any moment I would turn around and be face to face with a ghost or demon. Thankfully, nothing strange happened. I didn't see any abnormal lights or shapes; it didn’t get icy cold when we entered a room and nothing moved on its own.


I'm not sure where I stand on ghosts but I would be completely happy living the rest of my life without solving that mystery!

How about you? Do you believe in ghosts? Have you had an encounter or experienced something you can’t explain?

I would love to hear your stories!

1 comment:

  1. My family is BIG into ghosts. We once lived in a rental house for a few months that was haunted. My Mom was in bed one night when my Dad came and laid down next to her. He was icy and my Mom asked him why he was so cold but he didn't say anything. She went to sleep and the next morning my Dad was asleep on the couch. He said he fell asleep there watching TV and never made it into the bedroom!!
    CREEPY!!!

    ReplyDelete