Monday, January 23, 2012

Oklahoma Sky



This picture (taken with my phone) doesn’t do it justice.


I was up early this morning and watched the sunrise. The earth was so calm and quiet. Which is exactly what I needed this Monday morning, it eliminated every ounce of dread for the week to come and it made me think deep thoughts.

I thought about how awesome God is for creating this landscape, I thought about how I need to do this getting up and watching the sunrise thing more often, I thought about my sister, who is probably at the DMV in line to take her driving test and I thought about how much I wish I had a better camera to capture these moments.

Also, I felt as though I was having a “Pioneer Woman” moment. Refer to this post to figure out what I’m talking about.

Take some time to enjoy the world around you…its pretty awesome!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing picture!

    Please tell me you're a Pioneer Woman lover too. =]]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love her!!! I watch her show too! Marlboro Man is so dreamy!

      Delete