Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January Birchbox

This month’s Birchbox was pretty good! It came a little later than normal but was totally worth the wait!



What is Birchbox? Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscirption. They deliver luxe (name brand) beauty samples to your door each month! For $10 a month, you get access to the latest and greatest beauty products for hair, skin and nails. This is my fourth box and I couldn't be happier with the service. It is something I look forward to every month!

My box included: 

Viva La Juicy



This perfume smells very rich, has slight hint of Vanilla. I am wearing it today and I really like it. It’s a good winter scent.

VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Lotion

It is an “all over” lotion (face, hands, body) that doesn’t have artificial fragrances, dyes, or preservatives.

ORIGINS Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash


This face wash is for combination skin (which makes me so happy! It is a sign that they really do send me products based on my beauty profile!) It is a foaming cleanser that balances oil production while softening dry areas. I used it for the first time last night…we will see how I like it in a week or so.

stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner



Okay, this was not your average sample! It looked like full size eyeliner. The color is peacock. I was hesitant at first so I decided to wear it over my black eyeliner. It looked gorgeous! It has a slight shimmer and would be perfect for a night out!

LÄRABAR Mini Bars


It’s very similar to a granola bar. It is made with dried fruits, nuts and spices. I tried this and couldn’t eat it. It tasted like a crunchy raisin. I let my Dad try it and he didn’t like it either. But if you like raisins, this is the snack for you!


If you’re interested in learning more about Birchbox click here.

P.S. I Hope you all had a lovely weekend (mine was three days so it was amazing)!

7 comments:

  1. You seriously have to link this up with the monthly Birchbox Beauty Bash I co-host!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for Sure! Thanks for letting me know!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Love this Birchbox! So many fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up for Birchbox! :o) I am excited for my first one in February! :o) Looks like Jan was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of that eyeliner!! ;) Loving Birchbox! Thanks for linking up to the Beauty Bash! Hope to see you next month pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I love me Birchbox too! I will for sure do the Beauty Bash next month! :-)

      Delete