Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is it just me??

Or does anybody else love trashy T.V. ? Last night’s Bachelor sent me over the edge! All the drama! All the nakedness!! I’m still in shock! Tonight is Dance moms…YAY! I love watching crazy women scream at each other in front of their 10-year-old daughters! So classy…and yet I can’t get enough!?


Is it just me?

Or does anybody else hate all the humidity? (Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE this weather…beautiful!) But my hair looks like hell. Ew. I’ve been rockin the pony for two days now; this frizz is out of control! Also, I feel dirty! There’s nothing worse than feeling dirty (except maybe all the new blemishes that keep appearing). I feel like I need a shamwow just to get all the oil off my face! Yuck!

Is it just me?

Or does anybody else feel like throwing out their ENTIRE closet and starting over? From scratch. I’m not just talking a new wardrobe; I’m talking a whole new style! I’m talking a new you! New everything! This morning, I spent 30 minutes (30 MINUTES!) trying to figure out what to wear! You know what my problem is? I got the majority of my clothing while in college. It’s amazing how much my style has changed over the past 9 months. It’s probably because of my pinterest obsession and my blog stalking. (Insert pouty face here)

Is it just me?

Or does anybody else feel “DIY” challenged? I love everything I see on pinterest, I love doing crafts, I just can’t seem to put two and two together!

Is it just me?

Or does anybody else need want a glass of wine? Or maybe a stiff drink?

I thought so. Thanks for listening, you’re the best!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brittney! You are hilarious! I feel the same way. My wardrobe is drab and honestly, nothing looks good to me anymore. I need a major shopping trip, but also need to get in better shape so I can buy clothes in my "previous" size. I saw that you lost weight and that has really motivated me! yay for change!

    ReplyDelete