Friday, January 20, 2012

High Five For Friday

Today we are linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.


Here is my top five for the week:

1. My new reading glasses (I’m such an old lady)



2. Award show season! I love watching all of the Red Carpets and  picking out my favorite dresses:





3. This adorable end table I picked up at TJmaxx. See the wicker storage bins? Perfect for storing hats and gloves this winter.


4. Saw this on Pinterest

So true ladies.


5. Celebrating my Sisters sixteenth birthday with her this weekend. I can’t believe she is old enough to drive (and go on dates).


Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Those glasses are darling! And so is that side table. I need to go shopping with you! I never find good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I would love to go shopping! :-) and its totally possible because You live in Oklahoma! I think we need to do a bloggers night out sometime...

      Delete
  2. LOVE your TJMaxx end table!!!! I have been looking for something just like that for our bedroom... love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In response to your pinterest post -- I couldn't have said it better myself!!! :) Love your blog & your glasses.

    xo
    Laura

    www.flannelcashmere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!! You're blog is cute too!! I love the title! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Love that Pinterest quote!! I am going to borrow it and use it in my classroom. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great weekend! I hope you did too! I think that quote would be great for your classroom!!

      Delete
  5. cute blog hun! can't wait to read more! found you while "blog walking" and thought i would say a hello!

    newest follower <3 -- would love it if you could visit me and follow back sometime ?

    hugs, xo
    *Barbie-Bombshell*.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete