Here are my top five this week:
1. My new fashion role model, I mentioned her blog last week. The clothes (and pictures) are beautiful. I love that she has so many different styles. Also, she shops at some of my favorite stores: target, forever21...I love that she is a REAL girl on a REAL budget!
2. These DIY stripped magazine holders. I am a little obsessed with stripes right now (mostly for clothing) but I think something like this would be gorgeous in my home office.
3. The fact that my Brother, this guy:
Who used to look like this:
4. I told you yesterday at my link party…*ahem*that no one participated in…I’m a loser…feel sorry for me now…moving on…that my best friend Alyssa is engaged! Well I forgot to mention one very important detail: I’m the Maid of Honor! EEEEK! Loving this customized planner I found on ETSY:
5. I am a member of a local organization:
Last night we had a “social” at East Central University. I attended a reception hosted by President Hargrove, I love that he has such a big vision for the future of Ada and has a passion for the arts. Following the reception we saw the Nobodies of Comedy.