Friday, January 13, 2012

High Five for Friday!

High Five for Friday


I'm linking up with lauren and her adorable blog : From My Grey Desk!

Here are my top five for this week:

1. Blog Oklahoma web ring: I am officially a member!


Explore Blog OklahomaNextPreviousExplore Blog Oklahoma


2. This bedding from Pottery Barn. I’m thinking it would be cute in my home office/guest room?



3. These adorable customized phone covers from this Oklahoman's Etsy shop: Pencil Shavings Studio



4. These 66 calorie pizza bites look so yummy! Find them here.



5. I’m headed north! Tulsa for the weekend! I can’t wait to see my Dad and do a little bit of shopping!



3 comments:

  1. What a fun friday five! Thanks for sharing the link to the pizza recipe - totally trying it this weekend.

    Have fun with your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you like it! I'm going to try it when I get back from tulsa!!

      :-)

      Delete
  2. Love love love those phone covers! Such a cute find!

    ReplyDelete