Friday, January 6, 2012

Hi Five For Friday!



Every Friday I participate in a link party hosted by Lauren From My Grey Desk blog.

Here are my top five from the week:

1. I’m reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It is so good! Check it out here.



2. My new boots. I have been searching for years (YEARS!) for a pair of riding boots that fit over my  calf. I don’t like the kind with elastic or that lace up. I finally found them last weekend on my shopping trip in Dallas.



























3.  These gorgeous earrings I found in a little boutique last weekend. On sale…for $4! They were 75% off.



 
4. My T.V. shows are back!!





5. THIS IS MY 100th BLOG POST!!

Can you believe I have written 100 entries?? I’m shocked I stuck with it! I’m shocked people are still reading it!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my stories. I am so grateful for all the positive feedback I’ve received over the past few months. I am truly touched by all the love and support!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. love it! redeeming love is a great book! thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete