Thursday, January 5, 2012

Check out my new digs!


I am beyond excited about my new blog design!


Brittney’s Orr-dinary Life needed a SERIOUS makeover. When I began blogging last June, I had no idea how much enjoyment it would bring me.

I played around with a few different blog templates but they didn’t reflect my personality. (Remember the grandma pink roses…and how about the dull green and black scroll?)

When I found Green Tangerine Design on Etsy, I immediately fell in love!

The designer, Allison, is so talented. She really knows how to work with color. Her designs have such a clean and fresh look. The prices are great and she was extremely fast. It took her less than a week to design and activate my blog template. She really understood what I was looking for and was very accommodating.

I am THRILLED with the entire process and my blog looks fabulous *if I do say so myself*!!

All you bloggers should check her out here.

Well…do you like the new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment