Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tacky Christmas

Last night I went to the Ada Young Professionals tacky Christmas sweater party (that was a mouth full)!


I had such a great time!

It was at a local wine bar called Vintage 22. I was very impressed with this place; they had such a great ambiance, yummy appetizers, and a wide variety of drinks! (Which is rare for this part of the world!) They had EVERYTHING I asked for!

While sipping on my mojito, I played Christmas trivia! Who knew trivia was fun?!?

I was so inspired I decided to include all of you!

Below I have five questions (some from last night, some I found online) let’s see if you know any of the answers!

1. Which state produces the most Christmas trees each year?


2. Which US state was the FIRST to make Christmas an official holiday?


3. What US state was the LAST to make Christmas an official holiday?


4. What country is the poinsettia (known as the “flower of the holy night”) from?

(So they aren’t all geography)

5. In the movie, “A Christmas Story,” what is the name of the gun Ralphie wants?

Answers:

1. Oregon
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Mexico
5. Red Ryder

How did you do?

I hope you are enjoying the holidays as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment