Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My apartment Christmas tour!

I am officially decorated for Christmas!

(Okay so really I’ve been done with my decorating for a couple of weeks now. I just thought you might want to see!)


My table:


Remember how bad it looked at Halloween?

I got this throw pillow at Target!



This cute snowman ornament was a dirty Santa gift I got at a sorority party a few years ago. It didn't match the other ornaments on my tree, so decided to display it on my coffee table.


My alpine tree is from Hobby Lobby. I think it’s perfect for an apartment. I love that it's tall and skinny so it doesn't take up any room!


I love the way these DIY leopard ornaments look on my tree! See how I made them here.


I dream that one day my "wittle" tree will be used in a bedroom and my living room will have a giant tree like you see in the department stores.

But for now, I’m proud of my small space!

I hope you enjoyed the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment