Friday, December 2, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year!

I'm so proud of my little town!

Last night was the Christmas light parade.

It was so charming, the entire town gathered on main street for the festivities. It was adorable!

This was such an impressive parade! I only wish I had a good camera to capture all the floats...

My iPhone didn't do very good so bare with me!


How cute is this float by Home Depot! Their float was pulled by a semi and had the Polar Express theme song! So much fun!


This float had the house from Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation! Halarious!


Yes those are real deer heads! Only in Oklahoma. (nope that's not a taxidermist either! haha just a red neck!)


This float was awesome! Another Christmas Vacation reference! See the station wagon with the tree on top? See the roots on the tree? Or the RV? They were even dressed up like the characters!

There is nothing better than a community coming together to celebrate the holidays!

I was just waiting for everyone to join hands and sing "Fah who foraze! Dah who doraze! Welcome Christmas, Christmas Day!" (what movie is that from? hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment