Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holly Jolly Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!


The past 48 hours have been so fabulous!

Last night we went over to my Dad and Stepmoms house. We had a great time! …and I got an iPad! Yay!!! I’m on cloud nine ya’ll!!

Today we spent the day with my Mom and stepdad.

Our entire family came over to celebrate Christmas.

My sister got a “fancy schmancy” camera! She followed us around capturing the day.

Here is a glimpse of the Beasley/Orr/Cordell/McCown/Fore /Beavers family Christmas:












I had to add a picture of Mikayla (because she wouldn’t get out from behind the camera!) this is the best I could do:



It is my ALL TIME FAVORITE picture of her. I think she is in Kindergarten! She is such a mess!

I hope you all had a merry Christmas!

bytheway…Did I mention I got my dream desk and file cabinet from this post?!

My home office makeover is coming soon!! (can you hear the angels singing?) I’m beyond excited.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment