Friday, December 23, 2011

High Five For Friday

Remember last Friday when I did the “High Five For Friday” link party?

If not, check it out here!

I am so excited it's Friday!

This week has been so LONG! I cant believe it is Christmas Eve tomorrow! YAY!

Here is my top five this week:


1.These (adorable) DIY Christmas picture frames I made for two of my coworkers. It’s amazing the things you can do with scrapbook paper and mod podge.


2.Santa’s real helpers! I love these cute “Reinbeers” I made for my stepdad! Thank you Pinterest.


3.The Life Church Christmas. We go every year and every year we are amazed by the service. If you live near a Life Church you need to check it out! Like tonight. Go here to find a show near you!


4.Okay so my Birchbox this month was amazing! This pore cream is to die! When I say my face is silky smooth I’m not playing around! It’s like touching a baby! And it smells delish!


5.This little "cup of heaven" was a gift from my friend Brooke. It is a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Yum! All you do is add milk! How easy is that?? I wish I knew where she got it.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas Eve, Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment