Friday, December 30, 2011

High Five For Friday: 2011

Today my top five are all milestones from 2011.


It has been such a great year for me so I thought it might be fun to look back!

Here we go:

1. Ava Hope Hembree



My precious little niece. Born on September 7, 2011. Such an exciting day! Click here to read all about it!

2. Graduating college!



3. Getting a Job! In my field (PR)!

This picture was taken on a buisness trip to D.C.


4. My new friends



I am so thankful for the friends I have made in my new hometown (okay so it’s not so new anymore!) They have made me feel welcome and have made my transition here so much easier. Thank you ladies!

5. Losing 40 pounds

It was this time last year that I made the decision to get healthy. I wanted to show you guys a before picture. I am a little uneasy about sharing these with you (there not even on Facebook y’all!).




These pictures were taken a year ago on Christmas Eve when we went on a helicopter Christmas light tour. I know it’s hard to tell what I looked like (and that’s because I made sure of it! See! I’m wearing all black?!), but it took seeing these photos for me to realize I had to do something.

Here is what I look like today (sorry about the poor quality of the photos):





I am so glad I stuck to my resolution last year!

Did you have any milestones in 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment