Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day of rest

More like two days of rest.

Ahhh the weekend. It was wonderfully relaxing.

Saturday I went to the nail salon and got a mani/pedi. I decided it was time for the little stubs I call finger nails to try something new.

Before I continue with this, you need to know something…promise you won’t judge?

I have a nail biting problem.

This nervous habit has haunted me my entire life. I’m not interested in fake nails. They hurt like hell when they brake and literally eat away your nails.

So I tried shellac. It’s a new miracle polish that is super strong and apparently lasts for two weeks. I hope it works!


I will keep you posted on their progress.

Saturday night I watched Bedlam with a new group of friends. Let me just say…they. are. awesome!

Words cannot express my excitement over the fact that I have FRIENDS…SINGLE friends…professionally driven friends! Yay!! (insert happy dance here!)

Loving my home town more and more every day.

Today was spent watching “It’s a wonderful lifetime” and wrapping Christmas gifts!

Nothing better than cheesy lifetime holiday movies.

Now if you will excuse me I have to heat up my cup of sugar free (be proud weight watchers) hot chocolate and squeeze in one last movie before bed.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment