Thursday, November 10, 2011

Santa Baby

Dear Santa,

As you know, I have taken an interest in blogging. It‘s become a great way for me to keep in touch with all the people I love.

With that being said…I sometimes tend to neglect my blog. I tell myself that it is because I am so busy but the truth is…I don’t have a good workspace! My back gets tired sitting on the couch all slumped over.

This is why I’m writing you today. I have decided to turn my guest bedroom into a home office and I need help finding a desk.

I know you are probably thinking: “Brittney, what about that cute makeup vanity you have! Could that work as a desk?” Santa, that vanity has a wooden ledge that is great for preventing my lipstick from rolling off, but totally stinks when I’m trying to type!

Below is a picture of what I have in mind:


I like this one because it has a hutch attached that I can use for additional storage. Also, it is a good size for the teeny tiny little room it’s going in. I am keeping the daybed so it is important that the desk is small.

The elves at Target might be able to help you build one like this for me.

Also, the cute little filing cabinet (pictured above) would be great for all my bills and records! The plastic folder system I am using now is falling apart!

You may recall my request a few days ago for a new camera…I have been told my sister asked you for a new camera as well so I guess you can scratch that off my list. I have “connections” that might be able to get me a good deal on a used one!

I have been a very good girl this year!

I look forward to your visit,
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment