Friday, October 28, 2011

Party like a Potter!

I am BESIDE myself with excitement for tomorrow!

I will be attending a Halloween Party. Wait! It gets better!

The party is HARRY POTTER THEMED! (Insert happy dance here)

I have spent the last few weeks helping my friend Susan plan this fabulous soiree. We have completely turned her house into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It has taken countless all nighters and hours of preparation!

That is part of the reason why I have been preoccupied this week and neglected this here blog.

Did I mention that the party is a costume party?

It has been almost impossible for me to come up with a costume. I don’t look like ANY of the characters and it is been hopeless finding Gryffindor colors (in a scarf and tie).

So while at Goodwill (where I bought the bulk of my costume) I stumbled upon a green tie.

I have decided to go as a Slytherin student...their colors are green and silver.

After purchasing the green tie I found this:


The Slytherin description reads:
A Slytherin demonstrates ambition, cunning, leadership, resourcefulness, and pure wizard blood.

I think that describes me! (Except for the pure wizard blood thing!)

So tomorrow should be fun.

Pictures are coming soon! Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment