Friday, October 14, 2011

My First Birchbox!

My Birchbox is here! My Birchbox is here!!

Finally! After an entire month of waiting, my monthly treat has arrived!!

If you don’t know what I’m talking about click here.

So this is what I saw in my mailbox:




On this card there was a description and price list of all the products that were included in my box.



The AHAVA mineral foot cream is amazing! My feet felt like silk after using it before bed last night!


This colorescience pro sunforgettable mineral powder is a perfect match to my skin tone! It is very lightweight and is SPF 30. The jar in this photo is about the same size as my bare essentials. The blue packets next to it are Deborah Lippmann stripper-to-go nail polish remover. It’s portable and mess free. I will keep them in my purse in case of an emergency polish change!


This Kissable Couture lip gloss is a new color for me. I normally choose a color in the pink or red family. I wore it at work today and my coworkers approved!


My last goodie, the oribe shampoo and conditioner. It smells AMAZING! Very rich and luxurious. I blow-dried my hair and it was silky smooth. I really liked it!

I can’t wait for the November Birchbox!

You HAVE to do this with me!

It was so great getting a little surprise in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment