Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Fever

It seems like this time of the year is filled with sickness.

Today FOUR people in my office were out sick. It’s like an epidemic! They (all of them) have some kind of stomach virus.

Also, my dad has pneumonia (and I think my step mom is on the verge of having it herself!) Prayers are needed their way. They work so hard and rarely get to rest! I worry about their recovery.

“Sick” has been the common theme in my life this week. I feel great (thank goodness) but it’s only a matter of time before I have to deal with the coughing and sneezing.

Due to my phobia of getting sick, I drank and entire bottle of a dissolved Airborne tablet! Yuck! I forgot how nasty those things are!

Just a friendly reminder to wash your hands and keep healthy!

Flu season is upon us!

On that note, I think I shall get a flu shot tomorrow.

…And maybe a mask to wear at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment