Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Tuesday findings!

Can you believe it's almost one in the morning! I have been crafting all night long(I'm off tomorrow). Because I'm half asleep, please excuse any errors found in this post. I'm only human! A very sleepy, drowsy,and achey human.

So earlier today (or I guess yesterday)I wondered upon this place:

I'm not a scrapbooker but I have a DIY project that requires scrapbooking stuff. I spent TWO hours in this store! The reason: I'm terribly indecisive! It took me forever to pick out the perfect paper; they probably had 100 choices to choose from! After the paper was selected, the lady working informed me of the "cricket."

Have you ever played with one of those things?! They are awesome! I don’t really know how to describe it but it’s basically a machine that will cut out anything you ask it to!

So I spent another hour sorting through fonts and cutting out words.

Here is a sneak peak of what I am working on!



It’s a gift for a friend so I don’t want to give too much away!

Don’t worry I will post all the details and instructions (with pics!) after
I give her my DIY Halloween treat!

Goodnight! Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment