Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Howdy Neighbor!

Today is Good Neighbor day!

Lately I've been obsessed with reading random blogs (by random I mean complete strangers). I am amazed by how much I've been missing out on! I always thought that I am somewhat creative and have an eye for fashion, but I've found that I am merely a novice when it comes to creativity! Especially DIY projects!

I'm one of those people that are constantly being inspired by others. Have you ever had the urge to ask a stranger where they bought their purse or clothing because you can’t stop starring at it? That happens to me all the time! I know some of you have probably been annoyed when I have done that to you and then actually went out and bought it!! Gasp! I can’t help myself! Sometimes it takes seeing something on someone else before I realize how stinkin cute it is!

So, that little feeling (that people confuse with being a “copycat”) has been stirring inside my little blogger mind.

In honor of good neighbor day, I would like to share with you (my online neighbor) some cool things that I've learned lately through one of my favorite blogs!

The first:
Etsy, it is a really cool website where you can buy and sell handmade or vintage items, art and home stuff! It is like a handmade/DIY marketplace!Check it out here!


The second:
BirchBox, it is probably the best thing I have done for myself all year! It is a monthly beauty subscription. They deliver luxe (name brand) beauty samples to your door each month! At just $10.00 a month, you get access to the latest and greatest beauty products for hair, skin, and nails. I think it's a great way to treat yourself! I will let you know more about it when I receive my first surprise! For more info click here!

P.S. I am trying to compile a list of blogs for my recommended reading list! If you write a blog or have any suggestions let me know! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment