Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sticky Situation

Last night was my Dear friend Autumn’s birthday. 
I met her and some friends (and family) for dinner.
We at a local restaurant, the food was really really good.  Espically the dessert.

Cotton Candy! 
It has been YEARS since my lips have tasted the sweet-fluffy-sticky goodness.  I know it’s not weight watcher friendly, and yes I am so close to my goal weight but I couldn’t resist! 
I forgot how good it is!  It’s not every day you get the opportunity to eat cotton candy. 
Also, I’m not even sure cotton candy counts because it dissolves as soon as it hits your mouth!  I’m thinking it doesn’t even make it to my tummy so it’s like invisible food.  Invisible food with invisible calories.
Yes.  That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment