Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Long time no see!

I have been a bad blogger!  It's been a while since I've been able to post but this is what you missed:
Last weekend flew by.  Most of it was spent in the car.
Friday I went to Norman to visit some friends.  We ate at this amazing Mexican restaurant called Cha Cha’s and went out on the town.  It got kinda crazy.  That’s all I’m going to say ; )
Saturday I met my mom in Norman with my little sister.  She and I drove to Dallas.  We went shopping and spent the day just the two of us.  Eventually, we met up with the rest of my family at our hotel. 
Look what we saw at the mall! 

Is this what the world has come to!?! Putting your children in a clear ball and have them roll around like hamsters while you point and laugh?  (I mean it was pretty funny but the concept is a little weird!)
Sunday, we all went to the Ranger’s game.  It was so much fun!  We sat in the “all you can eat” section.  This included: Indoor/outdoor seating, unlimited nachos, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, and soda.  The Rangers won! We took a family pic. to commemorate the experience, we all had a great time!

Monday was the usual, work, gym, dinner, sleep.
Tuesday was just like Monday (except I also did laundry…I know I’m officially boring!)
So now that you are caught up, let me leave you with this:
***Last weekend, I received a very neat graduation gift in the mail.  It is a book filled with little tips and tricks on how to live a happy life: “Life’s Little Instruction Book.”  It has 511 tips.
I have only read the first few pages but I am inspired by this concept.  While I don’t agree with every tip in the book, I think it is useful information.  So I have decided to post a tip every time I blog for the month of July.  I will continue to blog about the random things that occur, but at the bottom of my blog I will post a picture of the tip.***

No comments:

Post a Comment