Monday, June 27, 2011

R.I.P. Long Hair

Last weekend I went to Tulsa to visit my Dad.  It was great getting out of town.  I always feel at home in Tulsa, it's such a beautiful city.  My dad has a pool so I spent the weekend laying out and enjoying the company of family.

Also, I got my hair cut.  I have had LONG hair for as long as I can remember.  When I graduated college I decided that long hair isn’t very professional.  I have become very tired of the hour it takes to brush and blow dry it, fixing it every day and it gets very hot.  So I decided to take a risk and cut it off.  I am still not sure how I feel about it.  There are times when I think it’s really cute and sassy, and then other times I want to cry because I miss having it long.  Of course I can’t style it as well as my sister (she is the one who cut it).  I guess it will take some getting used to. 




Before
After



2 comments:

  1. Brit i love the new hair i think it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair looks great!!!! Very grown up ;)

    ReplyDelete